Selected with passion for sustainable quality & local by La Sosta:
- Santella Extra Virgin Olive Oil soaps and body cream: 100% Olivastra Saggianese extra virgin olive oil is the main active substance for these products and … we reduced plastic waste by 75% by adopting a refill solution.
- Rivolta Carmignani natural kimono bath-robe: founded in 1867 with the aim of offering the quality and style of Italian bed, bath and table linens to the best hotels and restaurants in the world.
- “Le DD” travel slippers: disposable slippers create an enormous amount of unnecessary waste. We selected these designer slippers based on their quality and style. They are offered to our guests at cost: 12.00€ vs 23.00€ on major online platforms.
- Lurisia: a classic, quality soft drink producer based in the Ligurian Alps.
- Clipper Teas: organic and fair trade teas, herbal teas and instant coffee: sustainable quality.
- Small snack: by local producer.
Check in: between 2.00PM (14.00) and 6.00PM (18.00), when the Reception closes.
Early check-in: from 9.00AM, you may leave your luggage in Reception and we will take it to your room when it is ready.
In case of arrivals after 6.00PM (18.00 hrs): if you think you may have to arrive after 6.00PM when the reception closes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +39 0187 814502 for late arrival instructions.
La Sosta’s note: as we are situated in a remote location, we strongly recommend that first time guests arrive before 6.00PM (18.00).
Click here to read how to reach us.
Guests are kindly requested to check out by 11.00 am.