+39 0187 814502
Località Chiesanuova 39 – Levanto (La Spezia) 19015 Italy
Shuttle Service: Gianluca Bonilauri
www.levantoshuttleservice.it / firstname.lastname@example.org
+39 335 82 59 532 / +39 334 29 20 150
from Milano: 2h 30min
from Roma: 4h 30 min
from Genova: 1h 20 min
from Pisa: 1h 20 min
A12 Genova – Livorno
Exit: Carrodano – Levanto
latitude: 44° 10′ 36″ N
longitude: 9° 38′ 914″ E
After “Exit: Carrodano – Levanto”
– follow signs to Levanto, drive for 12 km
– follow signs for Monterosso, drive 5 km
– on the right hand side see sign for Chiesanuova, turn right here as this road will take you to the bottom of the village where you will find La Sosta’s monorail and La Sosta’s private, unguarded main car park:
La Sosta di Ottone III has no close parking facility, as Chiesanuova is not accessible by car.
Parking is available:
– at the bottom end of the village, 150 m walk up to La Sosta, unguarded;
– at the top end of the village we have an addiitonal 2 spaces which will mean a 100 meter walk to La Sosta.
Levanto or Monterosso Stations are both about 6 km from La Sosta di Ottone lll.
From here you will need to take a Taxi.
There are 2 Taxi Services in Levanto and 10 Taxi Services in Monterosso.
The ride is about 10 minutes and costs 15/20 euro.
The numbers to call are (remember +39 for Italy):
Gianluca: +39 335 82 59 532 or +39 334 29 20 150
Edoardo: +39 3484417963
AmicoTaxi: +39 3356280933 or +39 3356280933
Speedy: +39 3356165842 or +39 3881189840
Driver: +39 3346165845
To consult the train schedule: italian railway
A few tips:
Remember that a car is not useful in the Cinque Terre, as the roads are narrow and cars are not permitted at all in the tiny towns.
The best way to visit them is by foot, boat or train.
For a visitor there are essentially 2 options:
stay in the Cinque Terre or close (5 km) to the Cinque Terre.
It’s very much a decision of whether you prefer to stay in the crowd (people, restaurants, cafes, shops ecc) or in a quieter environment.
La Sosta guests prefer the second option and many are without a car.